Malee's Thai Cooking Classes & Promotions
January 22nd, In-house Thai cooking class at 12:00pm:
- Tom Ka Gai, Malee’s famous coconut soup with chicken, mushroom, our house chile reduction sauce, galangal root, lemongrass, & kafir lime leaf.
- Green Papaya Salad, shredded green papaya, green beans, tomatos & whole roasted peanuts muddled with a fresh lime vinaigrette.
- Coco chili fish, crispy fish filet topped with a sweet chile coconut sauce.
- Jalapeño Fried Rice with Chinese Sauasage, Deirdre’s favorite fried rice with Chinese sausage & tossed with Thai basil, egg, bell peppers, jalapenos & Chinese broccoli.
February 12th, Valentine’s Special In-House Cooking Class at 12pm:
- Tom Yum, a Thai classic hot & sour soup in a clear broth with our house chile reduction, chicken, & mushroom.
- Crispy Basil Chicken, A signature Malee’s favorite with crispy tempura chicken tossed in a sweet & smoky chile reduction sauce. Served on top fried basil.
- Pad Woon Sen, glass noodles with egg & fresh Asian vegetable medley with Thai soy seasonings.
- Seafood Curry, steamed jumbo scallops, shrimp, mussels, & whitefish in a spicy red curry sauce.
Oi will be on hand to mix house specialty drinks at extra cost. After the class, a family style meal of the 4 dishes with a special wine pairing.